Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Here is my Father's Day shout-out on the Duramed website found here.
[Dad and me at Fox Hill after I won the 5A State Championship]

Dad, sorry I can't be with you on Father's Day. It's kind of your fault though. I am addicted to this game because of you. It very well could be the best gift of all because of all the lessons golf has taught me. I have learned: to be patient; the importance of a cool head; how to be a fiery competitor; and how to always stay positive despite how adverse the conditions may be. You taught me how to be tough no matter what, and your faith in me has propelled me to heights I couldn't dream of. I would not be here had you not lured me to the back nine with Snickers bars, and I'm sure you owe me thousands of dollars for all those times we had putting contests for $1,000 a hole! Thanks, Dad, for your unconditional support and love.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great pic. Keep up the good work Rach and dang you're on top or keeping everyone in the loop :)

    ReplyDelete