Friday, May 28, 2010

Rocky Mountain High

[Sunset a block from my house]
Things at home have been good! I got back to Colorado after a long 9 hours back from Kansas City. Since then, I have been enjoying the benefits of home: own bed, home cooked meals, my favorite people, etc.! I have been practicing a ton. Yesterday I played 27 holes. I have been giving some lessons, which is so much fun. I love it.

On Sunday, I leave for Colorado Springs for the US Open Sectional at the Broadmoor East Course - Site of the 2011 US Women's Open. I have a practice round on Sunday then the tournament starts Monday. I'm really excited for this because it is a marathon 36-hole qualifier. Only the tough survive! I tee off at 7:10a and 1:10p. If you are in the area feel free to come out and watch!!

After that, I will be heading back home that night and resting up for the HealthONE Colorado Women's Open which starts on Wednesday, June 2. I am teeing off at 8:40a on Wednesday and 1:40p on Thursday. Come out and support!! It's one of two tournaments I will be in Colorado for so it's always nice to have local support!

No comments:

Post a Comment