Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Day Off

Another storm rolled in last night around the time I was going to bed. I had probably been asleep for thirty minutes and in came the winds, thunder and lightning! Not gonna lie, it was so scary. It was dead quite when I went to sleep then all of a sudden it felt like we were in the middle of a tornado. After about forty minutes of that madness it quieted down and I fell back asleep.

Unfortunately, that storm had dumped 1-2" of rain on the golf course and it has left us with an untimely day off. The course/practice facilities are closed all day today. I will probably head to the gym and get in a good stretch and stay loose. Perhaps Julie and I will see a movie or head to a nearby golf course that isn't closed. Whatever we do, it sucks to have a day off when we are ready to fine-tune for tomorrow's round. That's part of the job! And always a possibility when you play in Tornado Alley!

Just gotta roll with it...

What I am reading: Swinging From My Heels: Confessions of an LPGA Star by Christina Kim and Alan Shipnuk

1 comment:

  1. When was the last time you were home? Have you been gone now for a month? Crazy.

    ReplyDelete