Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Mom in the News!

Look at my mom making it big!! The tour did a really cool thing for Mother's Day since not many of us will actually see our mother's on their big day. Here is the link to the website. It is a fabulous idea!
Don't worry dad, Father's Day is right around the corner!!

"Mom, here's to you! For driving me home through the night from golf tournaments. For learning the ins and outs of my passion. For yelling on the 18th hole at Loveland Golf Course, "Nice eagle!" even though it was a birdie. For being my biggest cheerleader and greatest motivator. For keeping me centered and balanced. For consoling me through tough rounds and sharing the joy and excitement through my greatest triumphs. Mom, it's you who has helped me get here more than anyone. You are the reason I succeed. You are a big reason why I will continue to succeed. You are priceless in every way to me and there is no one who could possibly fill your shoes. Thank you for everything. I love you so much!"

No comments:

Post a Comment