Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 1: Duramed FUTURES Tour Qualifying School

Huntington Hills Golf Course and Country Club:

Things went pretty well today. Shot 75 with 31 putts. Not the most ideal amount of putts. The greens were a bit slow but smooth. I hit the ball well today with the exception of a few drives. Had two birdies, on two par-3's. We played in about five and a half hours and the weather was cooler than it has been this week, 80. I played with fun girls and we had some camaraderie going.

Low score from my course was 70. Not scary low, but it was definitely doable. I left about five putts heading right to the heart of the cup but stopped short. It was hard to get the speed, becuase you had to hit it so hard!

Had a blast and enjoying this to the maximum. I mean...I get to play here tomorrow [Lake Region Yacht and Country Club].
[Photo by Kathryn O'Rourke]

No comments:

Post a Comment