Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot!!

It's been pretty hot down here in central Florida! So far, been grinding away learning the tricks and breaks of these courses. They are pretty average as tournament venues go, but the two country club's greens are very true. All the girls I have met have been very nice and fun to play with. I am staying with two of my old teammates in Orlando before the tournament starts so it has been a blast catching up with them and having them show me around their stomping grounds!

Everyday has consisted of playing a golf course, getting a little practice in, then heading back to the crib to get a little R&R in to recharge for the next day! It has been a blast just playing at different courses and being in the warm weather!

I am really excited to start playing tomorrow. I played solid in the practice rounds now it's time to let go of expectations go out there and have fun! My old teammate Kathryn and I were chatting on the range today saying, "Now is the time you either have it or your don't!" True statement. We are ready to go and put up some numbers.

You guys who aren't enjoying the 90 degree weather (a cold front is coming through don't worry, it'll be 80) can follow the tournament here. We are playing in foursomes and in carts, so the rounds will be long and a mental test!

Here's a video Kathryn and I watched tonight. Some last minute motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment