Friday, July 23, 2010

The International at Concord: Round 1

Today was fun! I love playing when it's overcast. It feels more quiet to me. Whatever that means...I started off great, hitting it 315 off the first tee! Made the turn in -1. The front and back nine on this course are so different. The front is kinda open with flat holes and the back is up and down and tree-lined. Very pretty though. We played in a pretty constant mist/rain. It was refreshing. The temp was pretty low too 78, wow was it perfect! The back was more of a scramble but without two three putt bogeys I played pretty well, +1, 73. Just need some birdies to drop and I'll be doing a bit better.

Tee off tomorrow with Caroline Larsson and Laura Crawford at 9:50 off #1. Excited. :)

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up gurl! Sending you good vibes from a much warmer place. 78 sounds luscious - it's over 100 here! I'm very disappointed we're not reuniting at Amy's wedding but glad you're staying after it!

    ReplyDelete