Saturday, July 3, 2010

Falls Auto Classic: Round 2

There is really nothing exciting to write about today so I won't bore you with my mental lapses. It was hotter than hades, and after 5 weeks going strong, I snapped. Make a couple bad swings at the absolute wrong time and you are looking at making a number. I think that's what I like about the level I am playing at. You really can't fall asleep and just put it on cruise.

I did chip in on #5 which extends my streak to a chip in a week in the month of June and carried it into July! Pretty pumped about that stat. My awesome host family, the Hensleys', came out to watch which was awesome. Kristie Smith's gallery had about 20 people in it, then Laura's parents so it was nice to get a clap at the end from three people. Ha.

Now, onto the week off. It has been a go-go-go month so it will be nice to relax for a week and have some down time. I'll be working out a lot more, practicing enough and being a normal person the rest of the time.

The week after that, we head up to Hartford, Connecticut. My mom will be coming out for the weekend, and after the tournament we are going to the shore, south of Boston for my birthday. Pretty excited about that!!

"Sport is not about being wrapped up in cotton wool.  Sport as about adapting to the unexpected and being able to modify plans at the last minute.  Sport, like all life, is about taking risks."
          - Sir Roger Bannister



What I am reading: Same Kind of Different As Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore with Lynn Vincent


What I am listening to: Listen Up! The Official 2010 World Cup Album

No comments:

Post a Comment