Thursday, April 29, 2010

Texas Was Cold...Today

Playing tomorrow at 8:50am off #10 with the one and only Julie Wells! What are the odds that I am playing with like one of my five friends [ha]. It was SO cold [70*] today. Randomly cold. The humidity is supposed to be back up tomorrow with highs in the 90s again. Looking forward to a great day in the office. Still getting used to some things out here but it is comforting to be on a great golf course and playing with friends. Nothing is better really!!

On a side note, the Kentucky Derby is on Saturday and I am a fan! I have always been kind of a race horse fan, but I really got hooked last year after Rachel Alexandra went on a tear with the boys [colts]. Rachel Alexandra is a stud and I now have a picture of her in my yardage book. (We share the same first and middle name if you didn't catch that... ;-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment