Monday, April 19, 2010

ROADTRIP

I just finished the mother of all roadtrips. Well, sort of. I have a feeling after this summer I might say that about all of the long extended trips. Anyway, I made it down here in under 20 hours which is a little quick but I never got a ticket [DAD!] or even stopped for that matter. I made excellent time because I tried not to drink that much water. Ha. I have covered 1,359 miles in 2 days, gone through 3 states, one that is ridiculously HUGE.

View Larger Map
I am thrilled to have arrived at my host family's house for the week. I received a very warm welcome and I am sooo excited about the week. A friend sent me a video and I figured I'd share it becuase I like my readers and want them to come back! It is inspirational and makes my arm hairs stand up. It sums up a lot of what I am feeling/will feel/have felt. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. cool video, i'd prefer a little less Ronaldo and a little more Rooney though!

    haha, anyway, good luck down there, keep us up-to-date.

    ReplyDelete