Saturday, March 13, 2010

Not A Cloud In the Sky....

Man, the two weeks have just been amazing outside. So sunny, creeping up to 60* temps, couldn't ask for better weather in March! Yesterday I played Fox Hill, my first full 18 holes there this year and shot 67. I was pretty jazzed about it. I have been playing really well lately and of course LOVING IT! I have put in some hard work the last two weeks and will continue to do so, weather permitting. The countdown is on till my first event in Rancho Viejo, Texas.

Meanwhile, I am still raising money and looking for sponsors so I can make this happen. This has been an exciting journey so far, and it really hasn't fully started yet. There are so many people that have been awesome in supporting me and I just wanted to say thank you. You guys rock.

What I am Reading: Golf's Sacred Journey by Dr. David Cook
What I am Listening To: We Are Loved - David Crowder Band

No comments:

Post a Comment