Friday, March 5, 2010

Heat Wave!

The last couple days have been out of this world in terms of weather. I played 18 at Green Valley Ranch on Wednesday afternoon and it felt like a warm summer evening. A little break from the arctic we have been enduring for the last couple months. There was a front that moved in and out this morning so I spent some time at the gym while it was chilly.

Wednesday I spent some time, and by some time, I mean some time at Colorado Golf Academy getting fit for some new conforming grooves! I got a full fit from Hot Stix. It was really fun and super informative thanks to the guru, Robert. I was finally open to the idea of a hybrid, I'm an iron girl myself, but not anymore! I am super excited to get my new sticks in my hands and start grinding with 'em. I'm ordering them hopefully next week! Titleist will definitely be loving my business seeing as I am using everything but their driver, including glove and ball. It is fantastic equipment and can't wait to start using it when I play.

Welp, off to go play and enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment