Friday, March 26, 2010

Exciting News + Update

First of all, I am proud to announce a new partnership with LEFT HAND BREWING COMPANY. I am so excited about this as it something I love from my hometown and cannot wait to promote around the country! I will be sporting their logo on my hat, as well as my shirt. Thank you Left Hand for your support!!

Things have been going great lately. I spent some time on the course on Tuesday before it snowed. A quick nine holes followed by some technique on the range until it started raining sideways. Since, I have been writing some sponsor letters, and honing my mental game. I finally finished Your 15th Club. In the book it says to write down affirmations so I have been compiling something that I can take on the road but still colorfully displays the positive things that should be flowing through my brain at all times. By reading them every day, it is a small reminder what I am supposed to be focused on while I practice/play. 

My new sticks should be here any day. I got my balls and gloves on Tuesday. I am so excited to get them and take them down to Robert so he can fix them up for competition. It will depend on how they perform on the golf course if I will take them down to Texas. The FUTURES Tour does require conforming grooves but the actual rule isn't in effect until July.

The countdown is just a mere 22 days away. I will be doing the drive in two days, stopping and relaxing in Ft. Worth with my best friend for a day/dinner to hang out and catch up. I will need to stop anyway becuase the drive is 22.5 hours. Yikes!

What I am reading: Half Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls
What I am listening to: Mercy Me - Spoken For