Saturday, April 8, 2006

<30+15


A champion gets up even when they can’t.


When I am on my game, I am unstoppable. I spend so much of my time reaching for perfection, when perfection can never be reached. I choose to work hard. I exert a considerable amount of energy in weights and run so many miles to build a dominating force. My focus is intense and abundant. I wait patiently for my time to come when all the variables will be in place to crush the field. I have already won. The countless hours poured into my game have gotten me where I am and that in itself is a victory. I want to be able to come off the course knowing I put it all out there; I used my tools in the best way I know how. I am not looking for acceptance from other people but only from myself. I am playing for me and only me. I am trying to prove that all the sweat, hours, sacrifices, aches and pains were worth it. I aim to please my God in Heaven with the gift he has instilled in me for eternity. Everything I have been through, has prepared me for this moment. The obstacles and victories I have been through possessing the appropriate characteristics to allow me to execute this next shot with everything I have. I loose myself in the moment. Everything goes quiet; I know I am in the zone. I have one opportunity. I will not let it go, no matter how hard the conditions. I only see where I will hit my shot, how far, how hard; I have extremely good touch. I own the qualities to become the best this world has ever seen. I have a dream. I have determination. I have the will power to overcome anything. I have a support system people would dream to have. I have it all. Most of all, I know how to win.

Less than thirty; by fifteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment