Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Update

I got in some great practice last week and it has been showing in my lessons with Eli. He is a fantastic teacher and we connect well which helps a lot! I always look forward to the challenges he gives me during our lessons because they aren't easy. We are working on some great stuff and I have really noticed a difference in my ball striking. It has been a huge decision trying to find an instructor and the first one I tried has worked out beyond what I could have imagined!



I have also been trying out various Sandbagger Inc. shoes. They are so comfortable and look really edgy. I have been wearing them in the wet weather here in Colorado and they are holding up great. Here is the pair I am favoring right now.


My first event looks like it is going to be in Rancho Viejo, Texas April 19-25. I am really counting down the days till I leave. All the preparation during the off-season has me giddy to get back to tournaments. I have been working really hard on the course and off to be ready to go. Mentally it has been my strongest off-season so I am very pleased and beyond excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment