Monday, April 9, 2007

Update

So a little update.

Travis came into town this weekend. I'm sure everyone knew that so it is really only news to me. Let me entertain you with the story. We were playing at Chickasaw CC and I was on the 4th hole walking over to my ball by the cart path. I hear the cart coming behind me and thinking it is just my coach I just kept walking. Then the cart pulls up next to me and HOLY MOTHER Trav is sitting in the cart too. I've never felt so surprised in my lifetime. I couldn't believe he was sitting there. I thought I was dreaming. It was very surreal. I was speechless. It was very cool.

We spent Easter weekend watching the Masters which was great. My family from Louisiana came up and we had a crawfish boil in our front yard. There was about a million pounds of crawfish and people ate for hours. It was a good time. Church on Easter followed by a sweet brunch made by me wrapped up the weekend. Not much happening but quality time for sure.

My car was in the shop for the past two weeks so I've been maneuvering myself through town on my friend's bike and various rides from friends. It sucked but when does car trouble not suck? It's fixed now so that's great.

Our last tournament before conference was held just outside of Atlanta. My teammate Stacey won which was awesome because she won there last year as well. So props to you Ms. Tate! Conference is on the 21st-25th which is very exciting.

School is over May 3rd for me. Hannah and Cady (my sisters) are flying out on the 1st to hang in Memphis and then drive back with me. Very stoked for that. Neither of them have been here yet and I'm anxious to see them.

1 comment:

  1. yeah for trav! and yeah for sisters getting to come!! great way to end a semi long semester!

    ReplyDelete