Monday, August 9, 2010

Pennsylvania

The week has gone by fast. I have [obviously] forgotten to blog but I'm sure it wasn't missed that much. I shot a ho-hum 72-73 to make the cut then didn't putt well the last day en route to a 77. I had a fantastic host family this past week, filled with bonding, great dinners, and unexpected gifts [shamwow] but that's the usual out here. So many great people to meet and parts of the country to get to know. I took a trip to Gettysburg which was AWESOME.
I was pretty happy that I could work that into my week. I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't, being so close and all. I could have spent a week there but settled for about an hour and a half.

The course was good, kinda hilly on the side of a "mountain" which was cool. We played lift, clean and place because the fairways were pretty patchy.

This next week will be my last out here, I will miss the Albany tournament in three weeks. I am looking forward to a good, solid push before my break. What a grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment